Do you need a cool, crisp, refreshing drink that’s also low in points? Well I have you SO COVERED. These blueberry lavender mojitos are slightly sweet and a bit fruity. The subtle flavors really break through for an amazing drink.
Blueberry Lavender Mojitos
- 3 ounces rum (2 shots)
- 1/8 cup Jordan's Skinny Syrups blueberry lavender mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup diet club soda (use Sprite zero for a sweeter drink)
- blueberries and limes for garnish
- mint fresh
- Combine skinny syrup, lime juice, rum and club soda in a tall glass. Stir to combine. Fill two whiskey glasses up with ice and pour drink evenly over each one. Squeeze fresh lime juice and add blueberries into each one.
- Add mint on top or muddle it into the drink, if you wish!
WW Points per Serving