Do you need a cool, crisp, refreshing drink that's also low in points? Well I have you SO COVERED. These blueberry lavender mojitos are slightly sweet and a bit fruity. The subtle flavors really break through for an amazing drink.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Blueberry Lavender Mojitos
- 3 ounces rum (2 shots)
- ⅛ cup Jordan's Skinny Syrups blueberry lavender mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup diet club soda (use Sprite zero for a sweeter drink)
- blueberries and limes for garnish
- mint fresh
- Combine skinny syrup, lime juice, rum and club soda in a tall glass. Stir to combine. Fill two whiskey glasses up with ice and pour drink evenly over each one. Squeeze fresh lime juice and add blueberries into each one.
- Add mint on top or muddle it into the drink, if you wish!