I am so loving it! ❤️
This burger was so delicious and it is HUGE. Juicier and tastier (and obviously lower point) than the drive thru. To be honest, this thing was so filling and big I could only eat about half of it. Perfect for leftovers too! 🍔
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that. Don't forget to add your bun in!
Included in my recipe is my copycat Big Mac sauce! Perfect on a burger or used as a salad dressing.
To make the burgers, you can either use 1.5 buns or cut the bottom of your bun in half. This recipe is very filling, I suggest cutting the bottom bun in half to save on points. If you are cooking for someone who is not on WW and wants a more filling meal, you can give them the whole 1.5 buns. For me personally, it is just too much food.
A great way to save on points is to use a Smart Baking Company bun. They are only one point and have no carbs! They taste just like a bun too. I have a discount code for 10% off their website, just use code 'allie.carte.dishes'. Add some one point cupcakes to your cart too!
Copycat Big Mac
- 16 ounces extra lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
Big Mac Sauce
- ¼ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar free ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle juice from a jar of pickles
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 white onion
- 8 slices Velveeta cheese
- 6 hamburger buns not included in points
- place all ingredients for the patties in a large bowl and mix together
- divide ground beef into 8 equal pieces and roll each into a ball
- heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Grease with cooking spray
- place 2-3 balls on your heated pan (depending how many will fit) and smash down with a spatuala
- flip each burger over and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until desired wellness. Set aside
- spray the pan again and repeat until all burgers are cooked then set them aside on a clean plate
- combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and store in the fridge while the burgers cook (at least 15-20 minutes) to allow the flavors to form together
- dice the onion and assemble the burgers
I love that you can change the servings and it adjust the ingredients list
It’s so useful!! ☺️
Suzanne Mclelland says
Do the point calculations include the bread and cheese?
Just the bun is not included, as indicated