Drive-thru meets Taco Tuesday with these Big Mac Tacos! Loving this combo and how many veggies are in this dish. Protein packed and so good!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Big Mac Tacos
- ¼ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar free ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle juice from a jar of pickles
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ white onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 16 ounces ground chicken breast one package
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ cup Taco Bell Sauce mild or hot
- 12 taco shells old el paso, crunchy
- shredded lettuce
- ¾ cup shredded lite Mexican cheese TJ's
- red onion
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. Store in the fridge to allow the flavors to form together.
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Grease with cooking spray
- Dice onion then place onion and minced garlic on the heated pan. Saute until slightly soft, about 3 minutes
- Add ground chicken, as a whole piece, to the pan and cook for 2 minutes to allow it to brown. Do not begin to break up yet. Flip over and brown the other side for 1 minute
- Once browned on both sides, begin to break up. Add all the seasonings and continue to break up while cooking
- Once almost cooked, add the Taco Bell sauce and bring to a simmer until chicken is completely cooked, all the pink is gone
- Dice as many pickles, onions, tomatoes and cilantro as you would like. Assemble all of the tacos into the shells.
- A scoop of meat and tablespoon of cheese per taco. Three tacos per serving.