Creamy, delicious and easy- INSTANT POT GARLIC PARM PASTA!!!! Holy cow this dish is absolutely incredible! I cannot believe how quick and easy it is to cook in a pressure cooker! The sauce is just so light, yet absolutely amazing.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Instant Pot Garlic Parm Pasta
so creamy, so delicious, so easy, your classic comfort meal!
- 1 tablespoon light margarine ICBINB
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 16 ounces chicken breast skinless, boneless
- 6 ounces penne pasta dry
- 1.25 cups chicken broth low sodium, fat-free
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon italian seasonings
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Cut chicken up into bite sized pieces, about one inch by one inch
- Turn the Instant Pot to the saute setting. When the pot heats up, add the margarine and allow it to melt.
- Add in the garlic and saute for about 20-30 seconds. Add in the cut up chicken and about half the seasonings. Mix up the chicken into the seasonings. Lightly saute the chicken for about 2-3 minutes then turn the Instant Pot off.
- Add the pasta noodles (dry). Pour the broth around the pasta.
- Add the seasonings to the broth and stir to combine. Try not to disturb the pasta.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure cook button to 5 minutes and start it.
- When the timer goes off, let the pot sit for 3 minutes. Move the valve to venting then remove the lid.
- Turn the pot back to the saute setting. Add the cream cheese. Stir until melted. Stir in the shredded cheese and parmesan until melted.
- Top with oregano and parsley.
💚: 9 💙: 7 💜: 3 (if using whole wheat) ✔️: 335 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
heaping cup per serving!
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo
so creamy, so delicious, so easy, your classic comfort meal!Check out this recipe
Instant Pot Sausage Spinach Pasta
creamy pasta, mixed with delicous sausage and packed with veggiesCheck out this recipe
Instant Pot Penne Vodka Meal Prep
about 1 heaping cup per servingCheck out this recipe
Weight Watchers Alfredo Sauce
Alfredo is one of my biggest weaknesses. Who doesn't love a rich and creamy sauce one top of a big bowl of pasta? I lightened up the classic sauce to bring you a lighter alfredo pasta.Check out this recipe
Leave a Reply