I was in the mood for something light and bright today so I whipped up my lemon pepper chicken bites. You guys, this tastes just like Wing Stop’s lemon pepper wings which used to be a favorite of mine. My dish is only one point and let’s not even begin to talk about how many points are in wings!! Paired perfectly with my zero-point homemade ranch. Check out that recipe down below.
I used Dash lemon pepper seasonings and corn oil, you can use whatever you like.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Bites
- 16 ounces chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- Grease air fryer with cooking spray and preheat to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken tenderloins up into bite sized pieces, about one inch by one inch
- Place chicken tenderloins in a bowl and drizzle with the oil. Toss to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle with the seasonings and toss to evenly coat.
- Place in the greased air fry and cook for about 9-10 minutes, flipping every 3 minutes. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked before removing from the air fryer.
WW Points per Serving
about 8 pieces per serving
You can also bake the chicken in the oven at 400 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway