YUM YUM everything you love about the feta tomato trend, now in a high protein, low carb dish! How amazing is this! I love how all of the flavors come together in this super easy meal.
Check below for all my feta tomato dish. I am seriously never letting this trend go away!! It is way too good.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Feta Tomato Chicken
- 4 pieces chicken cutlets 4 ounces each
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 ounces fat-free feta crumbles
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil or parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of the chicken cutlets evenly with the seasonings. Add to the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Spread out a clove of minced garlic onto each chicken cutlet. Top each one with 1 ounce fat-free feta crumbles
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place on the chicken cutlets, cut side down. Add more or less tomatoes to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked. Top with fresh herbs.
one chicken cutlet per serving