YUM YUM everything you love about the feta tomato trend, now in a high protein, low carb dish! How amazing is this! I love how all of the flavors come together in this super easy meal.
Check below for all my feta tomato dish. I am seriously never letting this trend go away!! It is way too good.
Feta Tomato Chicken
- 4 pieces chicken cutlets 4 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 ounces fat-free feta crumbles
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil or parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of the chicken cutlets evenly with the seasonings. Add to the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Spread out a clove of minced garlic onto each chicken cutlet. Top each one with 1 ounce fat-free feta crumbles
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place on the chicken cutlets, cut side down. Add more or less tomatoes to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked. Top with fresh herbs.
WW Points per Serving
one chicken cutlet per serving