I was in the mood for something light and bright today so I whipped up my buttery lemon pepper chicken. You guys, this tastes just like Wing Stop’s lemon pepper wings which used to be a favorite of mine. My dish is only one point and let’s not even begin to talk about how many points are in wings!!
Buttery Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 8 ounces chicken cutlet chicken breast cutlet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons light margarine ICBINB
- Season both sides of each chicken with the seasonings
- Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat; grease with cooking spray. I prefer Pam Butter Spray for this one!
- Ad chicken and cook almost thoroughly, about 4-5 minutes per side
- Once almost cooked, add lemon juice and margarine, searing both sides as the margarine melts. Cook chicken in the butter until completely cooked
- Top with fresh parsley