I was in the mood for something light and bright today so I whipped up my buttery lemon pepper chicken. You guys, this tastes just like Wing Stop’s lemon pepper wings which used to be a favorite of mine. My dish is only one point and let’s not even begin to talk about how many points are in wings!!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Buttery Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 8 ounces chicken cutlet chicken breast cutlet
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons light margarine ICBINB
- Season both sides of each chicken with the seasonings
- Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat; grease with cooking spray. I prefer Pam Butter Spray for this one!
- Ad chicken and cook almost thoroughly, about 4-5 minutes per side
- Once almost cooked, add lemon juice and margarine, searing both sides as the margarine melts. Cook chicken in the butter until completely cooked
- Top with fresh parsley