Instapot chicken alfredo is HEAVEN!!!! Holy cow this dish is absolutely incredible! I cannot believe how quick and easy it is to cook in a pressure cooker! I modified my classic alfredo dish (that you all have been LOVING lately) and turned it into a pressure cooker version! This was voted my new top dish so you need to try it!
I will link my classic, stovetop recipe below in case you do not have an Instapot.
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo
- 1 tablespoon light margarine ICBINB
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 16 ounces chicken breast skinless, boneless
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces penne pasta dry
- 1.25 cups chicken broth low sodium, fat-free
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasonings
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 3/8 cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Cut chicken up into bite sized pieces, about one inch by one inch
- Turn the Instant Pot to the saute setting. When the pot heats up, add the margarine and allow it to melt.
- Add in the garlic and saute for about 20-30 seconds. Add in the cut up chicken and about half the seasonings. Mix up the chicken into the seasonings. Lightly saute the chicken for about 2-3 minutes then turn the Instant Pot off.
- Add the pasta noodles (dry). Pour the broth around the pasta.
- Add the seasonings to the broth and stir to combine. Try not to disturb the pasta.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure cook button to 5 minutes and start it.
- When the timer goes off, let the pot sit for 3 minutes. Move the valve to venting then remove the lid.
- Turn the pot back to the saute setting. Add the milk and cream cheese. Stir until melted. Stir in the shredded cheese until melted.
- Top with oregano and parsley.
WW Points per Serving
heaping cup per serving!