Instapot chicken alfredo is HEAVEN!!!! Holy cow this dish is absolutely incredible! I cannot believe how quick and easy it is to cook in a pressure cooker! I modified my classic alfredo dish (that you all have been LOVING lately) and turned it into a pressure cooker version! This was voted my new top dish so you need to try it!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
I will link my classic, stovetop recipe below in case you do not have an Instapot.
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo
- 1 tablespoon light margarine ICBINB
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 16 ounces chicken breast skinless, boneless
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces penne pasta dry
- 1.25 cups chicken broth low sodium, fat-free
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon italian seasonings
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ounces ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- ⅜ cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Cut chicken up into bite sized pieces, about one inch by one inch
- Turn the Instant Pot to the saute setting. When the pot heats up, add the margarine and allow it to melt.
- Add in the garlic and saute for about 20-30 seconds. Add in the cut up chicken and about half the seasonings. Mix up the chicken into the seasonings. Lightly saute the chicken for about 2-3 minutes then turn the Instant Pot off.
- Add the pasta noodles (dry). Pour the broth around the pasta.
- Add the seasonings to the broth and stir to combine. Try not to disturb the pasta.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure cook button to 5 minutes and start it.
- When the timer goes off, let the pot sit for 3 minutes. Move the valve to venting then remove the lid.
- Turn the pot back to the saute setting. Add the milk and cream cheese. Stir until melted. Stir in the shredded cheese until melted.
- Top with oregano and parsley.
heaping cup per serving!