Super easy breakfast idea! Do you love french toast (as much as I do) but hate how long it takes to make? Because I sure do! Here we have it: BAKED FRENCH TOAST STRIPS! You can make so much at once and they all come out perfectly. Great for family brunch or meal prep. Freezer friendly too!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
I used Sara Lee wheat bread but you can use a lower point bread to reduce the points. I also use almond milk; however, feel free to use any milk which you like. I always have almond milk on hand because it lasts for a long time and is low point.
Then I topped the sticks with Swerve confectioners sugar and dipped it in some sugar free syrup.
Baked French Toast Sticks
- 4 slices bread
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- 1 tablespoon plain, unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and slightly grease with cooking spray.
- Slice each piece of bread, longwise, into three strips.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the liquid egg whites, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Dip each strip of bread into the egg mixture, coating all the sides. Then place on the baking tray. Repeat for each strip of bread.
- Bake for approximatley 15-18 minutes, flipping halfway, or until desired wellness.
Leave a Reply