What a stack!! Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Waffles are the perfect breakfast or breakfast meal prep! At four points each, these will keep you full and focused for a long time. They are so fluffy and the hint of peanut butter is amazing. Plus, topped with chocolate chips for a little sugar kick. Loving these waffles!!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
These are super easy to whip up, I made them at 8:30 before the assistant's dog park date at 9:00!
What You Need:
Obviously you will need a waffle maker. I used this dash one that I picked up from Amazon here.
Then just a couple of ingredients:
- Kodiak flapjack and waffle mix
- PB2 powder
- Plain unsweetened almond milk
- Lily's no sugar added chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
I used the gluten free Kodiak mix because that is what we had on hand and I do like eating gluten free, if I can and want. I usually get this stuff at Target. You can use the normal one if you want.
I used the normal peanut butter flavored PB2 powder; however, if you want the waffles more chocolatey, use the chocolate peanut butter flavor.
These Lily's chips have been so hard to find but I finally grabbed some at a Target near me! I love these, you cannot tell that there is no sugar added.
Of course, feel free to use a different type of milk, just be cautious of the points and consistency.
What To Do:
Start off by adding the waffle mix, peanut butter powder and milk in a bowl.
Stir together, just until all of the lumps are gone. Do not over stir.
Set that aside and then start heating the waffle maker. This will allow the mixture to rise and create light and fluffy waffles.
Be sure to grease the waffle maker very well then pour in the waffle mixture. Flatten it out just a bit and top with the chocolate chips, evenly.
Press down the lid of the waffle maker and cook until desired wellness.
Top with ICBINB spray and sugar free syrup!
These also last really well in the fridge. I’ll just put them in a Tupperware container and pop one in the air fryer each morning for an amazing meal prep!
Watch my step-by-step tutorial guide on TikTok below
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Waffles
- 1 cup Kodiak flapjack and waffle mix gluten free
- 2 tablespoons PB2
- ¾ cup plain unsweetened milk
- 30 Lily's chocolate chips no sugar added
- cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine the Kodiak mix, PB2 powder and almond milk. Stir just enough to get all the clumps out, do not over stir.
- Set aside and begin to preheat the waffle maker. The mix will rise a bit while the waffle maker preheats, creating fluffy waffles.
- Grease the waffle maker with cooking spray and pour the waffle mix evenly around the waffle maker. Top with the chocolate chips and cook until desired wellness.
One piece of waffle per serving, makes 4 waffles/servings