Easy orange chicken! You all know I LOVE my fakeout takeout! The sauce is just three ingredients and zero points! It’s so easy to make when you want to whip up a delicious meal but don’t have time.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Easy Orange Chicken
about 13 pieces per serving
- 16 ounces chicken tenderloins about 9 pieces
- 3.5 tablespoons sugar free orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons sugar free BBQ sauce G Hughes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder and onion powder
- Cut chicken tenderloins up into bite-sized pieces, about 6 pieces per tender
- Heat a pan over medium/high heat and grease with cooking spray
- Sprinkle chicken with the seasonings then add to the heated pan
- Cook chicken until completely cooked, about 4 minutes per side
- Meanwhile, mix together orange marmalade and BBQ sauce in a small bowl. In another bowl, combine cornstarch with 1 teaspoon of cold water
- Once chicken is cooked, add orange sauce to the pan and toss to coat. Add the cornstarch mixture and toss to coat
- Bring to a slight boil and allow sauce to thicken for a few minutes
- Add a squeeze of an orange for an extra zest!
myWW Points per Serving:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💚: 1 💙: 0 💜: 0 ✔️: 115 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Air Fryer Orange Chicken
My orange chicken is in my top two favorite recipes of mine (right behind sweet and sour). It is a fan favorite and probably better than takeout!Check out this recipe
Air Fryer General Tso Chicken
There’s no excuse to get takeout when we have AMAZING dishes like this one! I have been making this dish SO SO much recently and I don’t care! It’s insanely delicious, low on points and tastes just like the real thing!Check out this recipe
Leave a Reply