New and improved chicken parm recipe! And seriously, this tastes BETTER than your favorite Italian restaurant.
I absolutely love making chicken parm. It’s on my menu all the time! It’s easy to make and always tastes extremely delicious. And look at that cheese! Perfection!!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Zero Point Marinara
One of my most useful dishes is my homemade tomato sauce. It's an amazing replacement for sauce on pizza, in pasta or as a dipping sauce! Why do I love it so much? It tastes fantastic and is zero points. It's the best way to reduce your daily points while still enjoying all the foods you love.Check out this recipe
- 4 ounces chicken cutlet one piece
- ⅛ cup panko breadcrumbs Italian style
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- ⅛ cup Allie Carte homemade tomato sauce
- ⅛ cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Stir together breadcrumbs, Parmesan and seasonings on a small plate
- Press chicken onto the mixture, being sure to coat all of the sides
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees and grease with cooking spray
- Air fry for 2 minutes, then spray the chicken with cooking spray. Air fry for 3 more minutes. Flip chicken over and spray again. Cook for another 3 minutes (Or bake in the oven at 450 degrees for 15 minutes, flipping halfway)
- Top with tomato sauce then cheese then cook for another 2-4 minutes, until fully cooked and cheese is melted
myWW Points per Serving:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💚: 5 💙: 3 💜: 3 ✔️: 225 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Leave a Reply