No bread garlic bread is the easiest thing to make and as you can tell, there’s no bread! Just take a smart bun, spray with ICBINB then top with minced garlic and cheese! I usually only eat one side at a time and it just really hits the spot!!!
Use code 'allie.carte.dishes' to save money! They also have amazing cupcakes and muffins!
No Bread Garlic Bread
- 1 Smart Bun
- 20 sprays butter spray ICBINB
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder optional
- Spray each side of the bun with 10 sprays of butter. Add garlic then cheese
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Add an extra minute for a crispier crust Or bake at 400 degrees until the cheese is melted