When I first started WW, I made these stuffed peppers literally EVERY single night! They are insanely delicious and zero-points, so why not! They are packed full of veggies and protein which means a filling meal. You can also add rice or top it off with some cheese to add some points and flavor.
- 3 bell peppers
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ white onion
- 16 ounces ground chicken breast 1 package
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup riced cauliflower cooked
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Slice and de-seed/core the peppers. Bake, cut side up, for 20 minutes, until desired wellness
- Dice the onion and cook the riced cauliflower
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat and spray with cooking spray
- Add garlic and cook for one minute, until fragrant. Add the diced onion and cook for 3 minutes, until slightly soft
- Add ground chicken to the pan and break up a bit. Add the seasonings and continue to break up the chicken and mix in the seasonings as it cooks
- Once the chicken finishes cooking, add in the cooked riced cauliflower and toss to combine
- Stuff the chicken into the peppers and enjoy!
myWW Points per Serving:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💚: 2 💙: 0 💜: 0 ✔️: 150 calories
Serving: 1 pepperCalories: 220kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 34gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 573mgPotassium: 897mgFiber: 3gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 3797IUVitamin C: 163mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Leave a Reply