When I first started WW, I made these stuffed peppers literally EVERY single night! They are insanely delicious and zero-points, so why not! They are packed full of veggies and protein which means a filling meal. You can also add rice or top it off with some cheese to add some points and flavor.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
- 3 bell peppers
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ white onion
- 16 ounces ground chicken breast 1 package
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup riced cauliflower cooked
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Slice and de-seed/core the peppers. Bake, cut side up, for 20 minutes, until desired wellness
- Dice the onion and cook the riced cauliflower
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat and spray with cooking spray
- Add garlic and cook for one minute, until fragrant. Add the diced onion and cook for 3 minutes, until slightly soft
- Add ground chicken to the pan and break up a bit. Add the seasonings and continue to break up the chicken and mix in the seasonings as it cooks
- Once the chicken finishes cooking, add in the cooked riced cauliflower and toss to combine
- Stuff the chicken into the peppers and enjoy!