You all know my favorite restaurant app is a Bloomin onion. But what do you pair that with... Alice Springs Chicken!! I love how rich and delicious this meal is!! Of course I made it with my bloomin onion and my favorite sides for the full restaurant experience.
Also try out my BBQ bacon chicken, like a copycat Chili's Monterey chicken.
Copycat Alice Springs Chicken
- 4 ounces chicken cutlet one piece
- 2 tablespoons lite honey mustard
- 2 pieces fully cooked turkey bacon
- ¼ cup reduced fat, 2% milk cheddar cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray
- Season chicken with the salt and pepper and place on the foil. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey mustard
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Flip chicken over then top with bacon and cheese. I do not heat up my bacon before putting it on the chicken as I like more squishy bacon. If you like your bacon more well done, crisp it up before placing on the chicken
- Bake for another 5-8 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked and cheese is melted
- Top with the remaining honey mustard