You all know my favorite restaurant app is a Bloomin onion. But what do you pair that with... Alice Springs Chicken!! I love how rich and delicious this meal is!! Of course I made it with my bloomin onion and my favorite sides for the full restaurant experience.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Copycat Alice Springs Chicken
- 4 ounces chicken cutlet one piece
- 2 tablespoons lite honey mustard Ken's
- 2 pieces fully cooked turkey bacon
- ¼ cup reduced fat, 2% milk cheddar cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray
- Season chicken with the salt and pepper and place on the foil. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey mustard
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Flip chicken over then top with bacon and cheese. I do not heat up my bacon before putting it on the chicken as I like more squishy bacon. If you like your bacon more well done, crisp it up before placing on the chicken
- Bake for another 5-8 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked and cheese is melted
- Top with the remaining honey mustard