Just look at this thing and tell me how amazing this would be!!! Onion rings! On a fried chicken sandwich!? I have been so into sandwiches lately and bringing them to the next level so what did I do? I combined about half my onion ring recipe with my fried chicken sandwich recipe and I am IN LOVE! This was amazing and really hits the spot!
I will link my onion ring recipe after this recipe!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Fried Chicken Sandwich
- 4 ounces chicken cutlet 1 piece
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon egg beaters or whisked egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 sprays butter spray ICBINB
- 1 bun of your choice
- on a small plate, combine flour and seasonings
- in a bowl, pour out your eggs
- dip chicken cutlet in the egg, completely coating it, then place on the plate of flour
- press down lightly to cover the chicken, flip over and press the other side of the chicken down on the flour. Completely coat the entire chicken in flour
- preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees and spray with cooking spray
- place coated chicken in air fryer and fry for 2 minutes then spray with 5 sprays of butter spray. Air fry again for 3 minutes
- flip chicken over and spray with 5 more sprays of butter spray. Air fry for another 5-7 minutes, until fully cooked
myWW Points per Serving:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💚: 4 💙: 2 💜: 2 ✔️: 175 calories *please note that this does not include the bun or onion rings
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
I used about a half of a serving of my onion rings on this sandwich!
That adds 2 points and 75 calories per serving.
Leave a Reply