I have been CRAVING garlic bread lately so I whipped up some of my garlic bread muffins. HOW AMAING do these look!!? Very easy to make and extremely delicious!!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Garlic Bread Muffins
- ⅔ cup self-rising flour
- ⅔ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light margarine ICBINB
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 20 sprays butter spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add yogurt and mix together with a large spoon until sticking together, about 2 minutes
- Dump out on a clean surface and knead together for 3-5 minutes, until dough like
- Spray a muffin tin with the butter spray, to grease. (5 sprays per muffin hole)
- Evenly press the dough mixture into four muffin tin holes
- In a small bowl, combine margarine, parsley and garlic cloves
- Top each muffin evenly with the butter, parsley and garlic mixture
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until starting to brown
Allie Carte Tips: Don't have flour? No worries! Just add 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder and a pinch of salt to your flour. Stir it all together before adding any other ingredients. Make sure your self rising flour is not expired as well. If it is, just follow the steps above to fix it!