This sauce is truly amazing and tastes just like your local takeout.
What You Need:
- Plain nonfat greek yogurt
- Rice wine vinegar
- Almond milk
- Sugar free ketchup
- Sriracha sauce
- Granular sugar replacement
And for the seasonings
- Garlic powder
I always use G Hughes sugar free ketchup. You can order some here.
What To Do:
Combine all the ingredients for the yum yum sauce in a small container. Store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or all day, to allow the flavors to form together. Adjust the sriracha sauce to your liking.
What do you call this where you live? I used to live in south Florida where we called this yum yum sauce, but since moving to Orlando, people here call it white sauce.
About 1/8 cup per serving.
Serve this cold on rice, chicken, shrimp or just about anything.
What To Pair it With:
Yum Yum Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar free ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granular sugar replacement Splenda or Swerve
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Combine all ingredients for the yum yum sauce in a small container. Add more or less sriracha to taste. Store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or all day, to allow the flavors to form together.