My bang bang sauce recipe is amazing!! Plus it’s healthier and probably even more delicious than the stuff you get at the restaurant! It’s the perfect sauce to have in your fridge when you just need a little extra flavor in your dish. I put mine over chicken, shrimp and rice! What would you use it for???
Today I mixed the sauce with some rice noodles and served it over some grilled chicken!
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the noodles used here. Obviously this recipe is just for the sauce but I will leave a photo of the noodles I used. I got them at target. I honestly don’t remember how many points they are.
Bang Bang Sauce
- ¼ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons thai chili sauce G Hughes
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Splenda for a sweeter sauce
- add all ingredients to a small bowl and store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to form together
- I pour it cold over fresh meat or pasta!