Who’s wishing it was Friday already!? Well now it can be with my delicious herb roasted fries!!
Seriously, how amazing do these look! I love the fresh flavors of herbs to spice up a classic dish.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Herb Roasted Fries
- 1 large white potato
- 1 teaspoon light olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1/16 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a baking tray with cooking spray
- Cut potato lengthwise, into French Fry shaped slices Place on baking tray, drizzle with oil and toss to evenly coat
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, stirring to mix. Sprinkle on potatoes and toss to evenly coat
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring/flipping every 10 minutes
myWW Points per Serving: 💚: 4 💙: 4 💜: 4 ✔️: 250 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Air Fried Fries Check out this recipe
Leave a Reply