This is my favorite rice to make! I whip it up for all my taco nights. It is a super simple and delicious way to bring some flavor in!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Cilantro Lime Rice
- ½ cup extra long grain rice dry
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon light olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- add rice, water, oil and salt to a small pan over high heat
- once water begins to boil, stir well and bring down to low heat (about a 2 or 3)
- let some heat escape for about 2 minutes then cover and cook until all the water has evaporated and the rice is fully cooked
- remove from heat and add cilantro and lime juice, stirring to combine