The best way to eat potatoes is the crispy smash potatoes way! These potatoes are crispy on the outside, yet light and fluffy on the inside. Seasoned to perfection and pretty easy to make.
Crispy Smash Potatoes
the best way to eat potatoes! crispy on the outside and soft on the inside
- 6 baby red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon light margarine ICBINB
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Cook potatoes until soft, about 20 minutes. You can also microwave them.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry them.
- Place on a greased baking dish and use a potato masher to mash down the potatoes, trying to keep them as one piece. The more you mash them down (the thinner they get), the crispier they will be.
- Evenly spread the margarine across the potatoes. Sprinkle evenly with all of the seasonings.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, until your desired crispness is reached. Do not flip the potatoes.
✔️: 235 calories
Lighter Mashed Potatoes
so creamy and deliciousCheck out this recipe
Roasted Potatoes and Carrots Check out this recipe
Sheet Pan Sausage and Potatoes
easy, delicious and flavorful, all on one sheet panCheck out this recipe
Roasted Red Potatoes Check out this recipe