There's nothing like a rich and creamy Instant Pot Sloppy Joe Casserole to end your week! This dish has so many amazing tastes and textures wrapping up into one easy meal. The crunch and sweetness of the corn kernels plays off the rich ground beef, SO GOOD. A great 'treat' meal that keeps you on track. Guaranteed to please the whole family!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
I love making this dish in the Instant Pot because it is just a one pot, press go kinda meal. The easiest thing!
I use this Instapot, you can find that here. But I also use this non-stick insert so my food does not stick to the bottom. It makes for a super easy clean up as well.
Instant Pot Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ⅛ cup diced white onion
- 16 ounces extra lean ground beef 96% fat-free
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces pasta dry, elbow
- ⅛ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ cup sugar free ketchup G Hughes
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 oz
- ¼ cup sweet corn kernels canned
- 1 cup chicken broth low sodium
- 2 ounces ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup reduced fat, 2% milk cheddar cheese
- Spray the Instant Pot with cooking spray. Set to saute setting and heat up.
- Once heated, add minced garlic and diced onion and saute for about a minute or two.
- Add ground beef and season with the seasonings. Break up the ground beef as it cooks. Cook for about 5 minutes, while continuing to break up, until about halfway cooked.
- Turn off the Instant Pot.
- Add pasta noodles, dry on top of the beef.
- Add in Worcestershire, ketchup, Splenda, tomatoes, broth and corn kernels. Stir to combine, trying not to disturb the pasta.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure cook button to 4 minutes and start it.
- Once the timer goes off, vent and de-pressurize the instapot then open the lid.
- Add in cream cheese and shredded cheese, stirring to combine.
One heaping cup per serving
Leave a Reply