The easiest gravy recipe that is also the healthiest!? You got that right. This super quick, lightened up gravy is so delicious and perfect for your dinner!!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated and you can track that.
I like my gravy thick, you can do less flour or more broth if you do not like yours thick.
- 1 cup chicken broth low sodium
- ⅛ cup flour all purpose
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat a small saucepan over medium/high heat.
- Add ¾ cup of the broth and bring it to a slight simmer. Pour the remaining ¼ cup broth in a bowl on the side with the seasonings. Then measure out the flour, keep to the side.
- Once the broth on the stove comes to a simmer, pour the flour into the ¼ cup of broth in the bowl. Whisk vigorously to combine and remove the lumps.
- Pour this thickened broth into the simmering broth on the stove. Whisk vigorously to combine and remove the lumps.