It’s November. Which means it’s prime pumpkin season. And it cannot be pumpkin season without my PUMPKIN PIE CREAM CHEESE. I have made this for so many people and they are completely obsessed. It can be used on bagels as a spread or used as a dip!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup pure pumpkin canned
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese about ½ cup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement Swerve
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- place all ingredients in a large bowl and beat together with a mixer until all the lumps are gone
- store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, to allow the flavors to form together