It’s prime pumpkin season. And it cannot be pumpkin season without my PUMPKIN PIE CREAM CHEESE. I have made this for so many people and they are completely obsessed. It can be used on bagels as a spread or used as a dip!
Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese
about ¼ cup servings
- ¼ cup pure pumpkin canned
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese about ½ cup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement Swerve
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- place all ingredients in a large bowl and beat together with a mixer until all the lumps are gone
- store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, to allow the flavors to form together
Calories: 48kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 6gFat: 0.4gSaturated Fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.02gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 266mgPotassium: 149mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 3198IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 141mgIron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Mycah Vaden says
I don’t see link below to see how many points it will be
It’s not on some old ones. You’ll have to calculate it yourself.