Fall means pumpkin spice! This pumpkin protein bread has been my daily breakfast! It is packed with protein and keeps me full until lunch! Plus, it is only one point per slice! The brown sugar swirl on top really hits the spot too. I really can’t believe how delicious and moist this is! A must try.
After putting the mixture into the bread baking pan, make sure you wait to allow the mixture to rise. This creates a light and fluffy bread.
Here’s a photo of my bread baking tin, honestly have no clue what to call this thing!
Yes, the recipe is correct, 4/3 is correct… which is 1 and 1/3 cup
Protein Pumpkin Bread
- 4/3 cup Kodiak flapjack and waffle mix
- 4/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granular sugar replacement Swerve
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin heaping
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement Swerve
- Add all dry ingredients (not brown sugar) to a bowl and stir together
- Add in wet ingredients and mix until just combined and all the lumps are out, do not overmix
- Grease a bread baking tin and pour the mixture in
- THEN start preheating the oven to 350 degrees. The mixture will rise and become fluffy as the oven preheats
- Once the oven is preheated, sprinkle on the brown sugar
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let the bread rest in the baking tin for 5 minutes, as it cool
- Slice into 10 pieces