Fall means pumpkin spice! These pumpkin protein muffins have been my daily breakfast! They are packed with protein and keep me full until lunch! Plus, they are only one point! The brown sugar swirl on top really hits the spot too.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Pumpkin Protein Muffins
- ⅔ cup Kodiak flapjack and waffle mix
- ⅔ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar replacement Swerve
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice sub cinnamon
- ⅓ cup pure pumpkin heaping cup
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar replacement Swerve
- Combine pancake mix, baking powder, confectioners sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
- Add the pumpkin, egg and water then stir until just combined, do not over mix
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and evenly divide the mix into 5 muffin holes
- Then preheat the oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is preheating, the muffin mix will rise creating a lighter muffin
- Once preheated, top each muffin with some of the brown sugar
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Allow muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes then enjoy