OH MY GOODNESS, I have made the greatest fries in the entire world. I literally cannot stop thinking about them and could eat them all the time! It was so hard not to devour this entire thing before I took a photo. The slight hint of truffle, with the parmesan cheese, absolutely amazing!!
I used Truff truffle oil
Parmesan Truffle Fries
- 1 russet potato large
- 2 teaspoons truffle oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cut potato up into French Fry shaped pieces and then place in a bowl of ice water for approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 and spray the tray with cooking spray.
- Remove the fries from the bowl of water and pat dry.
- Place fries in a large bowl. Drizzle with the truffle oil, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with the parmesan and garlic salt, tossing to coat.
- Place fries in the air fryer, air fry for 10 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and shake up/flip the fries. Spray with cooking spray and cook for another 10-15 minutes, until desired crispness.
WW Points per Serving
Or bake in the oven at 450 for 20-30 minutes