OH MY GOODNESS, I have made the greatest fries in the entire world. I literally cannot stop thinking about them and could eat them all the time! It was so hard not to devour this entire thing before I took a photo. The slight hint of truffle, with the parmesan cheese, absolutely amazing!!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
I used Truff truffle oil and you have to try out my spicy truffle roasted potatoes!
Parmesan Truffle Fries
- 1 russet potato large
- 2 teaspoons truffle oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Cut potato up into French Fry shaped pieces and then place in a bowl of ice water for approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 and spray the tray with cooking spray.
- Remove the fries from the bowl of water and pat dry.
- Place fries in a large bowl. Drizzle with the truffle oil, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with the parmesan and garlic salt, tossing to coat.
- Place fries in the air fryer, air fry for 10 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and shake up/flip the fries. Spray with cooking spray and cook for another 10-15 minutes, until desired crispness.
Or bake in the oven at 450 for 20-30 minutes