Are boneless wings just chicken nuggets? Nah! Brought the restaurant home with these garlic parmesan boneless wings, or if you prefer, BBQ! So easy and fun to make for an appetizer or dinner. Serve with my zero point ranch, of course.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
You can make the parmesan garlic ones with store bought Buffalo Wild Wings sauce, I thinned it out a bit because it was so thick.
If you want the BBQ boneless wings, just toss the wings in some G Hughes BBQ sauce. It will reduce the points by two points. Or do a combo!
Air Fried Boneless Wings
- 16 ounces chicken tenderloins about 6-7 pieces
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons buffalo wild wings grocery parmesan garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- combine flour, breadcrumbs and seasonings in a small bowl
- cut chicken tenderloins into bite-sized pieces, about 5 pieces per tender
- roll each piece in the flour mixture, being sure to completely coat each piece
- place the coated chicken into the air fryer and cook for one minute. Spray chicken with cooking spray and cook for another 3 minutes
- flip chicken over and spray with cooking spray again. Cook for another 6 minutes, until fully cooked
- or bake in the oven at 450 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway
- In a baggie, add the buffalo wild wings sauce and water. Mix together.
- Add the cooked boneless wings and shake to coat
- Or substitute with G Hughes BBQ sauce (without water) to reduce the points by 2 points per serving
You will not use all the flour or breadcrumbs. Points are based on wha is actually utilized.