This recipes just screams Allie Carte and I am all about it. We combine takeout, lots of onions and chicken, what could be better! This one-pot dish is very easy to make and creates the most delicious sauce. Definitely serve it over some rice (4 points) because there will be lots of sauce leftover for some rice!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Soy Sauce Chicken
combine takeout, lots of onions and chicken, what could be better!
- 2 green onions
- ¼ white onion
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce low-sodium
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement Swerve
- ½ cup chicken broth no sodium
- 4 chicken cutlets 4 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Chop green onions and white onion into slices. Mince the ginger and garlic, if not already minced.
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Add the sesame oil.
- Once heated, add green and white onions, saute for about 3-4 minutes, until softening. Add ginger and garlic and continue to saute for about 2-3 more minutes, until onion are very soft and garlic is fragrant.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and brown sugar to the pan with the onions. Mix to combine and dissolve the sugar.
- Add the chicken broth and mix to combine. Bring to a slight simmer then turn off the heat.
- Add the chicken cutlets to the pan, spooning some of the sauce on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximatley 15 minutes, until fully cooked.
- Once cooked, remove chicken and place on a clean plate. Place the sauce back on the stove, over medium heat.
- Bring sauce to a simmer. Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add the mixture, little by little, to the sauce, until desired thickness is reached. Be sure to immediate stir, rigorously, when adding in the cornstarch mixture.
- Once sauce is thickened to your likeness, pour over the chicken.
💚: 3 💙: 1 💜: 1 ✔️: 150 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Bang Bang Sauce Recipe
A spicy, yet slightly sweet, super creamy sauceCheck out this recipe
Air Fryer General Tso Chicken
There’s no excuse to get takeout when we have AMAZING dishes like this one! I have been making this dish SO SO much recently and I don’t care! It’s insanely delicious, low on points and tastes just like the real thing!Check out this recipe
Instapot Sweet and Sour Chicken
about ⅓ cup servingsCheck out this recipe
Leave a Reply