This WW Friendly Cheese Popcorn has become my obsession lately. I have posted this on my story countless of times, I seriously do not go a week without it. I figured it was time to post it here and make an official recipe out of it for reference. This is such a great late night snack and is actually super filling!! Really just one of my favorite snacks lately and so easy to make.
Make sure to order the cheese powder below!
Order the popcorn maker below too!
WW Friendly Cheese Popcorn
- 6 tablespoons popcorn kernels
- 6 tablespoons cheddar cheese powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 20 sprays butter spray ICBINB
- butter flavored cooking spray
- Place kernels in the popcorn maker, no oil required. Place the lid on top and set in the microwave. Cook according to the package, or until desired wellness.
- Place the 6T of cheese powder in a small bowl for easy access.
- Grab an extra large bowl and add a little bit of the popcorn to the bottom of the bowl. Spray with the butter flavored cooking spray and a sprinkle of cheese powder and salt. Mix.
- Add more popcorn the the bowl, spraying with cooking spray and adding the cheese powder/salt then mix. Repeat until all the popcorn is coated in cheese powder.
- You can also add some sprays of ICBINB spray in the middle of doing this, just be careful not to add too much at once as it can make the popcorn soggy.
- Divide into 3 bowls and enjoy.