DON’T WALK, RUN, BECAUSE I HAVE THE BEST AND EASIEST MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE!!! Only three ingredients are required to make this sauce. It’s creamy, delicious and oh so cheesy. You are missing out if you don’t make this!! 🧀
Order now! It has a high sellout rate!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Mac and Cheese!
- 8 ounces pasta dry
- ½ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 tablespoons cheddar cheese powder
- ⅛ cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- cook pasta according to directions and drain while leaving some water still stuck to the pasta
- in a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, almond milk and cheddar cheese powder
- add pasta and cheese sauce to a large bowl and stir well to combine.