DON’T WALK, RUN, BECAUSE I HAVE THE BEST AND EASIEST MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE!!! Only three ingredients are required to make this sauce. It’s creamy, delicious and oh so cheesy. You are missing out if you don’t make this!! 🧀
Order now! It has a high sellout rate!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Mac and Cheese!
the easiest way to make rich and creamy mac and cheese with limited ingredients
- 8 ounces pasta dry
- ½ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 tablespoons cheddar cheese powder
- ⅛ cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- cook pasta according to directions and drain while leaving some water still stuck to the pasta
- in a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, almond milk and cheddar cheese powder
- add pasta and cheese sauce to a large bowl and stir well to combine.
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Hamburger Mac and Cheese
Hamburger Mac and cheese is a healthy version of a homemade hamburger helper recipe. Think a Mac and cheese burger in one creamy dish.Check out this recipe
Fajita Mac and Cheese
about one heaping cup per servingCheck out this recipe
Pizza Mac and Cheese
one heaping cup per servingCheck out this recipe
Nashville Hot Chicken Nuggets Check out this recipe
What cheese powder do you recommend that is ww friendly?