Crispy, crunchy, garlic parmesan-y, KALE CHIPS! Seriously, these turn out so crispy, flavorful and delicious. A great way to get some kale into your diet!
Watch me make it here:
Air Fried Kale Chips
garlic parmesan chips made from kale!
- 1 bunch kale large
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Slice the washed kale into strips.
- Place in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the seasonings and toss to coat.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes, shaking halfway.
WW Points per Serving
4 points total; 1 point per serving
Candied Carrot Chips Check out this recipe
Crunchy Crack Broccoli Check out this recipe
Ranch Carrot Bites
a fun, low point way to eat some ranchy carrotsCheck out this recipe