Crispy, crunchy, garlic parmesan-y, KALE CHIPS! Seriously, these turn out so crispy, flavorful and delicious. A great way to get some kale into your diet!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Watch me make it here:
Air Fried Kale Chips
garlic parmesan chips made from kale!
- 1 bunch kale large
- ½ teaspoon oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Slice the washed kale into strips.
- Place in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the seasonings and toss to coat.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes, shaking halfway.
4 points total; 1 point per serving
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Candied Carrot Chips Check out this recipe
Crunchy Crack Broccoli
the name just speaks for itselfCheck out this recipe
Ranch Carrot Bites
a fun, low point way to eat some ranchy carrotsCheck out this recipe
Leave a Reply