Butter Fried Chicken is the easy, delicious and flavorful way to make a simple chicken dish. It’s lightly coated then seared on the pan. I served mine with some rice for +4 points!
Butter Fried Chicken
the easy, delicious and flavorful way to make a simple chicken dish
- 16 ounces chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons light margarine ICBINB
- Cut chicken breast up into 4 equal sized pieces. Pound them down a little to get an even thickness across them.
- In a small, shallow bowl, combine flour, parmesan and half the seasonings, stir together.
- Sprinkle the other half of the seasonings on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of margarine over medium high heat. I cooked the chicken in two patches so I only used 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Meanwhile, press both sides of each chicken breast into the flour mixture, being sure to cover all sides. Set aside on a clean plate.
- When the margarine starts to bubble, place half the chicken breasts on the heated pan. Cook until fully cooked, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken breasts then add the other tablespoon of margarine, allow it to melt/heat up then cook the other chicken breast pieces.
WW Points per Serving
💚: 4 💙: 2 💜: 2 ✔️: 150 calories
Garlic Butter Pasta Check out this recipe
Buttery Lemon Pepper Chicken Check out this recipe
Honey Butter Chicken Check out this recipe
Feta Tomato Chicken
everything you love about the tiktok feta tomato trend, with all the protein and none of the carbsCheck out this recipe
Mexican Street Corn Chicken
everything you love about mexican street corn, in a low point, high protein dishCheck out this recipe
perfectly cooked chicken topped with a creamy sauceCheck out this recipe
this will literally taste like you just got takeout from your local hibachi placeCheck out this recipe
Spinach Caprese Chicken Check out this recipe