Butter Fried Chicken is the easy, delicious and flavorful way to make a simple chicken dish. It’s lightly coated then seared on the pan.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Butter Fried Chicken
- 16 ounces chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons light margarine ICBINB
- Cut chicken breast up into 4 equal sized pieces. Pound them down a little to get an even thickness across them.
- In a small, shallow bowl, combine flour, parmesan and half the seasonings, stir together.
- Sprinkle the other half of the seasonings on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of margarine over medium high heat. I cooked the chicken in two patches so I only used 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Meanwhile, press both sides of each chicken breast into the flour mixture, being sure to cover all sides. Set aside on a clean plate.
- When the margarine starts to bubble, place half the chicken breasts on the heated pan. Cook until fully cooked, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken breasts then add the other tablespoon of margarine, allow it to melt/heat up then cook the other chicken breast pieces.