Honey butter chicken is one of my most popular recipes! We have a ton of new people here so I wanted to make it again and share it with you. It’s a quick, simple and easy dish that really packs the punch.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Honey Butter Chicken
- 4 ounces chicken cutlet
- 1 teaspoon light margarine ICBINB
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- heat a small pan over medium/high heat and spray with cooking spray
- season chicken with salt then add to the heated pan
- cook chicken until fully cooked, about 5 minutes per side
- meanwhile, combine margarine and honey in a small bowl
- once chicken is cooked, top with the honey butter mixture
Serving: 1 pieceCalories: 164kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 24gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 171mgPotassium: 423mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 34IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Loaded Baked Chicken Casserole
all the flavors of a loaded baked potato!Check out this recipe
Cheesy Fried Chicken Check out this recipe
Soy Sauce Chicken
combine takeout, lots of onions and chicken, what could be better!Check out this recipe
Leave a Reply