Honey butter chicken is one of my most popular recipes! We have a ton of new people here so I wanted to make it again and share it with you. It’s a quick, simple and easy dish that really packs the punch.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Honey Butter Chicken
- 4 ounces chicken cutlet
- 1 teaspoon light margarine ICBINB
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- heat a small pan over medium/high heat and spray with cooking spray
- season chicken with salt then add to the heated pan
- cook chicken until fully cooked, about 5 minutes per side
- meanwhile, combine margarine and honey in a small bowl
- once chicken is cooked, top with the honey butter mixture