Enjoy this perfectly cooked, deliciously seasoned chicken, topped with a rich, creamy and veggie packed sauce. A super simple chicken dish to whip up for dinner. Perfectly paired with some sun-dried tomatoes and some rice or pasta!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
- 4 chicken cutlets 4 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 20 sprays butter spray ICBINB
- 1 tablespoon light margarine ICBINB
- 2 ounces ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- ⅓ cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Season both sides of the chicken cutlets with half of the seasonings.
- Heat large pan over medium high heat, greased with cooking spray. Add the chicken cutlets and cook each side for about 4-5 minutes, until fully cooked.
- Spray with 10 sprays of butter spray and flip the chicken again. Let the chicken sear in the butter. Spray the other side and flip again. Let that side sear in the butter. Remove from heat and set chicken aside on a clean plate.
- Heat a small pan over medium low heat. Add the margarine and allow it to melt. Add the cream cheese and mix while it melts. Add the almond milk and stir together. Add more almond milk for a thinner sauce.
- Season with the other half of the seasonings. Add the spinach and mix until completely wilted.
- Top chicken with the sauce and enjoy.