This meat is my absolute favorite thing to make lately! I cannot get enough of it so I decided to change it up a bit and turn it into a creamy pasta!! The sweet and spicy flavors of this meat combine together perfectly with the creamy pasta for one amazing dish. You seriously need to try this out!! You will not believe how amazing these flavors are.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Add more or less sriracha or Splenda to make it sweeter or spicier!
Sweet and Spicy Asian Pasta
- 6 ounces pasta elbow, dry
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 green onions
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 16 ounces ground chicken breast sub 99% fat free ground turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Splenda 9 packets
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce more to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika sub ground red pepper for spice
- ⅛ cup soy sauce low sodium
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 ounces ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve ¼ cup pasta water. Then drain well and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil up in a large pan. Slice green onion and add to the pan with the minced garlic. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until garlic is starting to brown.
- Add the ground meat and break up a bit while cooking. Once broken up, add the garlic powder, paprika and 1 teaspoon of Splenda sugar. Cook completely.
- Once cooked, reduce the heat and add the remaining ingredients and stir together. Boil for about 2-3 minutes to allow to flavors to absorb into the chicken.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to combine. Add a splash of pasta water if needed.
💚: 8 💙: 6 💜: 2 ✔: 300 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
heaping cup per serving
Sweet Asian Taco Meat
Seriously the best meat you could ever have. I could eat this every single day.Check out this recipe
Sweet Asian Taco Meat (Chicken)
the absolute best taco meat you could ever try!!Check out this recipe
Leave a Reply