Cheesy, garlic-y, delicious broccoli. Yes, it is possible, and so easy! Try out my broccoli alfredo, just takes two ingredients with some seasonings.
I like to keep my cheese more of a solid form, so I put on the cheese after the broccoli has fully cooked. If you like the cheese more melty, take out the broccoli about five minutes before it is done, add the cheese and pop it back in the oven.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 laughing cow cheese wedges garlic
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray
- Chop broccoli up into bite sized pieces and place on the aluminum foil. Spray liberally with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the garlic salt and toss to evenly coat. (if you would like to add some oil and points into your day, sub the cooking spray for a teaspoon of light olive oil)
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until soft (stirring halfway).
- Add the cheese wedge to the broccoli and toss to mix it up into the broccoli heads.