Cheesy roasted broccoli?! It is made with nutritional yeast which provides protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. And, fun fact, it tastes cheesy. Could it get much better?
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
So where do you get nutritional yeast? I’m pretty sure you can get it at any grocery store. It goes on sale at traders one a year (so I hear) and I picked up a couple last year. But I like to stock up on Amazon. I love this brand of products and they are reasonably priced.
Cheesy Roasted Broccoli
rovides protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- 1 head broccoli
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Chop broccoli up into bite sized pieces and place on the aluminum foil. Spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Add salt and nutritional yeast to the broccoli and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until soft (stirring halfway).
💚: 1 💙: 1 💜: 1 ✔️: 40 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Easy Cheesy Fried Chicken
one chicken cutlet per servingCheck out this recipe
Cheesy Fried Chicken Check out this recipe
Broccoli Chicken Pasta
packed with protein, topped with veggies and covered in flavor!!Check out this recipe
Crunchy Crack Broccoli
the name just speaks for itselfCheck out this recipe
[…] you also have to try out my cheesy roasted broccoli, broccoli Alfredo, or loaded broccoli and […]