Teriyaki bowls are the perfect meal prep or dinner! They are low in points but high in flavor! Serve over rice or cauliflower rice.
I typically make this with lean ground turkey breast but you can do ground chicken breast as well. You can also sub for lean ground beef which will add some points.
Then, I always top it off with lots of fresh greens!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ⅓ bell pepper diced
- ⅓ white onion diced
- 1 pound 99% fat free ground turkey breast (1 pound = 1 package)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup soy sauce low sodium
- ⅛ cup rice wine vinegar
- ⅛ cup brown sugar replacement Swerve
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Add sesame oil to a large pan and allow it to heat up over medium/high heat
- Add minced ginger and minced garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute
- Add diced pepper and diced onion and cook until slightly soft, about 3 minutes
- Add turkey and eason with salt, pepper and paprika. Break up the turkey while cooking
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Combine cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of water in another bowl
- Once turkey is almost cooked (almost all the pink is gone), add the sauce (soy sauce mixture) into the pan. Allow it to come to a slight bowl and thicken as the turkey finishes cooking
- Once fully cooked, add cornstarch mixture (little by little), until desired thickness is reached