Super easy delicious chicken! Only takes some chicken, two ingredients and some seasoning. Make it however you like, garlicky, spicy, covered in herbs, anything you like! This makes moist and delicious chicken that is perfect for dinner or meal prep.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Honey Mustard Chicken
- 3 chicken cutlets about 4 ounces each
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons mustard stone ground
- 1.5 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place chicken cutlets in a greased casserole dish
- Sprinkle both sides of each chicken cutlet with all of the seasonings, evenly
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard onto each chicken cutlet. Drizzle the honey over the chicken
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until fully cooked