Quick and easiest way to prep a Polynesian flavored dinner!? My Instant Pot Polynesian Meatballs! It is no lie that Polynesian sauce is one of my favorites, I could eat it everyday so I love finding new ways to enjoy it. This is great paired with broccoli (gotta get that extra ww point!)
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
When you click on the recipe builder, it will pop up in your own WW app. You can then adjust any of the ingredients to the specific brand you are using, especially the meatballs. Just be sure they are fully cooked and frozen. Trader's has a really good, low-point, turkey meatball. I believe Great Value does as well!
Instant Pot Polynesian Meatballs
- 1 cup rice
- 4/3 cup water
- 24 meatballs fully cooked, frozen
- ¼ cup grape jelly sugar free
- ¼ cup sweet thai chili sauce G Hughes
- Add rice and water to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Carefully place frozen meatballs on top.
- Stir together grape jelly and sweet Thai chili sauce, then carefully pour over the meatballs.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure cook button to 5 minutes and start it.
- Once completely cooked, let set for 5 minutes, then vent and de-pressurize the instapot then open the lid.
- Top with green onions.