Do you like Brussels sprouts? Well you will now!! My maple bacon Brussels sprouts are so delicious and crispy! Slightly sweet, yet a little salty then topped with a balsamic glaze. This is the first Brussels sprouts I have ever loved and now I am obsessed. I mean seriously, how amazing do these look?! A definite must try.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Don't be afraid of all the little leaves that come off the Brussels sprouts. Toss them in with the rest of the sprouts, makes for delicious, super crispy pieces.
I have been getting a lot of questions about how I make the glaze. I don’t! Don’t worry, if I did, I would definitely leave that recipe here. It’s generic brand store bought glaze.
Maple Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- ½ cup sugar free maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 slices fully cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Cut each Brussels sprout in half, cut into quarters if there are any extra large ones
- Place in a bowl and pour maple syrup over the Brussels sprouts, toss to coat. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a greased air fryer.
- Dice bacon up into tiny pieces and sprinkle bacon pieces on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Air fry at 325 degrees for 15 minutes, tossing every five minutes. Adjust timing depending on how crispy you like them.
- Once cooked, transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
- Or bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes.