One. Point. Spaghetti. Squash. Alla. Vodka. Do I need to say more??? How can something this low in points, taste this good! It is so creamy and really tastes like alla vodka sauce. I have been eating this almost everyday and I am never tired of it. Try adding some ground chicken breast for extra protein.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Use my zero point homemade tomato sauce or any sauce of your choice.
Try out my one point spaghetti squash Alfredo:
One Point Spaghetti alla Vodka
- 1 spaghetti squash
- cooking spray
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 laughing cow cheese wedges garlic and herb
- ¾ cup Allie Carte homemade tomato sauce
- Slice spaghetti squash in half, longwise. Remove the seeds and the core
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with the garlic salt
- Place, cut side down, on a microwave safe dish and take a fork and carefully fork up the skin. Microwave for 8-10 minutes, until the skin is slightly soft to the touch
- Or bake in the oven on a baking tray, cut side down, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour
- Once cooked, fork up the insides of the squash
- Add the laughing cow cheese wedges and mix until completely melted, 1.5 per each side of the squash
- Add the tomato sauce and mix again
- Divide into three servings and enjoy!