One. Point. Spaghetti. Squash. Alla. Vodka. Do I need to say more??? How can something this low in points, taste this good! It is so creamy and really tastes like alla vodka sauce. I have been eating this almost everyday and I am never tired of it. Try adding some ground chicken breast for extra protein.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Use my zero point homemade tomato sauce or any sauce of your choice.
Zero Point Marinara
One of my most useful dishes is my homemade tomato sauce. It's an amazing replacement for sauce on pizza, in pasta or as a dipping sauce! Why do I love it so much? It tastes fantastic and is zero points. It's the best way to reduce your daily points while still enjoying all the foods you love.Check out this recipe
Try out my one point spaghetti squash Alfredo:
One Point Protein Alfredo
it is the perfect meal prep, so creamy and INSANELY DELICIOUSCheck out this recipe
One Point Spaghetti alla Vodka
this has been my obsession lately. so creamy and delicious
- 1 spaghetti squash
- cooking spray
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 laughing cow cheese wedges garlic and herb
- ¾ cup Allie Carte homemade tomato sauce
- Slice spaghetti squash in half, longwise. Remove the seeds and the core
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with the garlic salt
- Place, cut side down, on a microwave safe dish and take a fork and carefully fork up the skin. Microwave for 8-10 minutes, until the skin is slightly soft to the touch
- Or bake in the oven on a baking tray, cut side down, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour
- Once cooked, fork up the insides of the squash
- Add the laughing cow cheese wedges and mix until completely melted, 1.5 per each side of the squash
- Add the tomato sauce and mix again
- Divide into three servings and enjoy!
Calories: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 8gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 1438mgPotassium: 348mgFiber: 5gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 390IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 95mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
One Point Alfredo
this has been my obsession lately. so creamy and deliciousCheck out this recipe
Pepper alla Vodka Pasta
rich creamy, sauce with hidden veggiesCheck out this recipe
Instant Pot Penne alla Vodka
Instant pot penne alla vodka and sausage is made with my skinny, weight watchers’ approved creamy vodka sauce.Check out this recipe
Light Vodka Sauce
does not include pasta;best served with 6 ounces penne (measured dry);and of course some sausageCheck out this recipe
Feta Tomato Spaghetti Squash Check out this recipe
[…] If you do not have an instant pot, try out my stovetop light vodka sauce. Looking for more of a lower point meal prep, try out my Instant Pot Penne Vodka Meal Prep. For more of a veggie packed dish, try my pepper alla vodka sauce, it has hidden bell peppers in it but tastes pretty similar to this. If you are looking for more of a spicy dish, try my spicy rigatoni alla vodka, but just to warn you, it is SPICY. For a super low point, extremely easy and vegetable packed dish, you need to try my very popular one point spaghetti squash alla vodka. […]