Here we go again with another TikTok trend! This pasta dish was creamy, tangy and SO filling. I definitely got my points worth from this meal. Sometimes I have to get out of my mindset of ‘that’s too many points for one meal’. But I was SO satisfied and still had 13 other points left for the entire day. Plus, I saved 40 points eating my version instead of the restaurant’s (not including those incredible breadsticks, ya know).
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo
- 6 ounces pasta dry
- 16 ounces chicken breast
- 1 cup light Olive Garden Italian dressing
- ½ cup chicken broth low sodium
- ⅛ cup reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- Cut chicken up into bite-sized pieces, about 1 inch by 1 inch, set aside
- Place the pasta noodles (dry) into the Instapot. Pour the dressing then the broth around the pasta
- Add the chicken on top of the pasta then sprinkle with the Parmesan
- Chop cream cheese up into 6 pieces and place on top of the chicken / cheese
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure cook button to 5 minutes and start it (set to 6 if you like the pasta softer)
- When the time is up let the pot sit for 3 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid
- Mix together and season with salt and pepper to taste
I made a quick video showing how I make the pasta. Click below to see that!