Garlic bread chicken! One of the greatest inventions I have come up with lately. This tastes just like a garlic roll you get from your local Italian restaurant, you know, minus the bread, add the chicken. This is extremely garlic-y, in the best way ever. So juicy, from the margarine, and absolutely delicious. I could not get over how good this was!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated and you can track that.
I made the chicken in the oven but you can cook it however you prefer. The main thing to worry about is the sauce.
Garlic Bread Chicken
wanting the taste of garlic bread, in a healthier way? this is seriously an exact replica and so amazing
- 16 ounces chicken tenderloins 5-7 pieces
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons light margarine ICBINB
- 8 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Season the chicken tenderloins with the seasonings and place on a greased baking tray
- Bake the chicken for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway. Or until fully cooked
- Meanwhile, heat a small saucepan over medium heat, greased with cooking spray
- Add the minced garlic and cook for about 1-2 minutes, until fragrant
- Add the margarine and stir until melted, add the parsley and stir to combine
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, place in the sauce pan with the margarine and toss to coat
- Plate the chicken and pour over any excess sauce
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Garlic Bread Muffins Check out this recipe
No Bread Garlic Bread Check out this recipe
Cheesy Fried Chicken Check out this recipe
Soy Sauce Chicken
combine takeout, lots of onions and chicken, what could be better!Check out this recipe
Herb Roasted Fries Check out this recipe
[…] Garlic Bread Chicken […]