Garlic bread chicken! One of the greatest inventions I have come up with lately. This tastes just like a garlic roll you get from your local Italian restaurant, you know, minus the bread, add the chicken. This is extremely garlic-y, in the best way ever. So juicy, from the margarine, and absolutely delicious. I could not get over how good this was!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated and you can track that.
I made the chicken in the oven but you can cook it however you prefer. The main thing to worry about is the sauce.
Garlic Bread Chicken
- 16 ounces chicken tenderloins 5-7 pieces
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons light margarine ICBINB
- 8 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Season the chicken tenderloins with the seasonings and place on a greased baking tray
- Bake the chicken for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway. Or until fully cooked
- Meanwhile, heat a small saucepan over medium heat, greased with cooking spray
- Add the minced garlic and cook for about 1-2 minutes, until fragrant
- Add the margarine and stir until melted, add the parsley and stir to combine
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, place in the sauce pan with the margarine and toss to coat
- Plate the chicken and pour over any excess sauce