Takeout is my absolute favorite cuisine (yes, it is totally a cuisine). Nothing even compares. But when your favorite dishes are a million points (not an
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon teriyaki sauce low sodium
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce low sodium
- 3 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 orange
- 6 teaspoon Splenda (6 packets
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces chicken tenderloins about 6 pieces
- Add sauce, slurry and coating ingredients to three separate bowls. Stir each to combine
- Cut chicken tenderloins up into bite sized pieces. Coat each piece in the coating mix and set aside.
- Heat air fryer to 400 degrees, spray with cooking and then place coated chicken in the air fryer.
- Air fry for one minute, remove chicken and spray with cooking spray. Cook for another three minutes. Remove chicken and flip over. Spray with cooking spay again then air fry for another 4-6 minutes, until fully cooked
- While the chicken cooks, heat a medium sized pan over medium heat on the stove. Spray with cooking spray then add minced garlic and ginger and cook for one minute, until fragrant.
- Add the sauce and stir until it comes to a boil. Turn down the heat to low/medium and let the sauce simmer for about 5-6 minutes, until thickening. Slowly stir the slurry into the sauce until desired thickness is reached.
- Once chicken is cooked, add to the sauce and toss to coat
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.